1.0.0 / 2015-05-25
This version introduces new simpler and cleaner implementation, albeit with some incompatible changes.
- Added: support for colors
- Change: Rename
Table.printObj()in favor of single
- Columns now are always ordered according to their positions in rows. Previously that wasn't always the case, for example when some cells were missing in some rows.
0.3.0 / 2014-02-02
printObj()should print only self properties
0.2.0 / 2012-07-25
- Add Table.printArray(), Table.printObj()
- Add support for printing transposed version (Closes #2)
- Change: printers are stored on per cell basis
.columnsas a public api
- Initial release