This is a platform agnostic Rust driver for the 24x series serial EEPROM,
based on the
This driver allows you to:
- Read a single byte from a memory address. See:
- Read a byte array starting on a memory address. See:
- Read the current memory address (please read notes). See:
- Write a byte to a memory address. See:
- Write a byte array (up to a memory page) to a memory address. See:
Can be used at least with the devices AT24C32, AT24C64, AT24C128, AT24C256 and AT24C512.
These devices provides a number of bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM) organized as a number of words of 8 bits each. The devices' cascadable feature allows up to 8 devices to share a common 2-wire bus. The devices are optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.