Self-hosted, Node.js based analytics tool for those who care about privacy. Ackee runs on your own server, analyzes the traffic of your websites and provides useful statistics in a minimal interface.
Ackee is a self-hosted analytics tool that cares about privacy. We believe that you don't need to track every aspect of your visitors. Ackee keeps tracked data anonymized to avoid that users are identifiable, while still providing helpful insights. It's the right tool for everyone who doesn't need a full-featured marketing analytics platform like Google Analytics or Matomo.
- Self-hosted: Ackee runs on your own server and is 100% open-source
- Modern technologies: Lightweight Node.js and MongoDB architecture
- Beautiful: Minimal and focused interface
- No cookies: No unique user tracking and therefore no required cookie message
- GraphQL API: Fully documented GraphQL API that allows you to build new tools upon Ackee
🚀 Get started
Get Ackee up and running…
- …with Docker Compose
- …with Docker
- …with Helm
- …without Docker
- …with Netlify
- …with Vercel
- …with Heroku
- …with Render
And configure Ackee and your server correctly…
Take a look at the FAQ if you have any questions left.
Ackee features a GraphQL API that allows you to build custom tools upon Ackee. Everything you see in the UI is made from data delivered by the API.
I am working hard on continuously developing and maintaining Ackee. Please consider making a donation to keep the project going strong and me motivated.
- Quit Google Analytics, Self-hosted Gatsby Statistics with Ackee
- Getting Ackee up and running with Heroku
- Why I Self-Host My Website Analytics
- ackee-tracker - Transfer data to Ackee
- ackee-bitbar - Ackee stats in your macOS menu bar
- ackee-report - CLI tool to generate performance reports
- gatsby-plugin-ackee-tracker - Gatsby plugin for Ackee
- Soapberry - WordPress plugin for Ackee
- Ackee-PHP - A PHP Class for Ackee
- use-ackee - Use Ackee in React
- nuxt-ackee - Nuxt.js module for Ackee
- django-ackee-middleware - Django middleware for Ackee
- gridsome-plugin-ackee - Gridsome plugin for Ackee
- vuepress-plugin-ackee - VuePress plugin for Ackee