You will see a lower unique visitor count after updating. This release contains a fix for the unique visitor count and anonymisation that was broken since 3.2.0. The recorded visits were still anonymous, but Ackee tracked the visit path of each visitor. Data that Ackee normally removes. Data tracked since 3.2.0 are all counted as unique, even if they were not.
- Unique visitor count and anonymisation (#304)
⚠️Contains breaking changes in the GraphQL API
This release contains a refactored front-end that takes advantage of the GraphQL API that has been a part of Ackee since version 2. Better caching and instant domain, event and permanent token updates. And: An active visitor counter that updated periodically without reloading the UI.
- Views and duration details: Click on a chart bar on the overview and insights page to see more details
- Percentage changes of average views and duration in the facts panel
- Active visitors counter updates periodically without reloading the UI
- Tooltips for text in lists (#266)
EventStatistics(GraphQL API) now contain a unique id field
EventChartEntry(GraphQL API) now contain their date in a
valuefield in the format: YYYY, YYYY-MM or YYYY-MM-DD. The format depends on the chosen interval.
EventStatistics(GraphQL API) now contain a unique id in the
idfield. The previous data has been renamed to
value, because it was never unique and therefore shouldn't be named
averageDuration(GraphQL API) are now types and don't contain the values directly