- terminal/ssh/sftp client(linux, mac, win) based on electron/node-pty/xterm/antd and other libs.
or install from npm
npm i -g electerm # after install it will open at once for windows and linux, # for mac, will open the drag to install panel
- if you downloaded it, then just download the latest edition, reinstall.
- if you install from npm, just run
npm i -g electermagain.
- work as a terminal/file manager or ssh/sftp client(similar to xshell)
- global hotkey to toggle window visibility (simliar to guake, default is
ctrl + 2)
- support multi platform(linux, mac, win)
- support multi-language(https://github.com/electerm/electerm-locales, contribute welcome)
issues/todo/roadmap/tell me what you think
# tested in ubuntu16.04/mac os 10.13 only # need nodejs/npm, suggest using nvm to install nodejs/npm # https://github.com/creationix/nvm # with node 8.6+ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:electerm/electerm.git cd electerm npm i # server npm run s # client npm run c # app npm run dev
npm run pre-test npm run test
# tested only in ubuntu 16.04 x64 # install yarn first(to do yarn autoclean) # see https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install # build linux only with -l npm i npm run pre-test npm run release -l # visit dist/