electron-updater 4.2.2 contains a security fix. Everyone is encouraged to update — vulnerability in a windows updater (only if your update server is compromised).
- DigitalOcean Spaces doesn't support multiple range requests (#4690) (f5cc292)
- app-builder-lib: Allow using lowercase value for certificateSha1 (#4684) (5390bb6), closes #4631
- docker: fix install of wine (#4622) (6f7eb12)
- electron-updater: Forbid using of quotes in a file names. (dead150)
- nsis: Error handling if uninstaller cannot be launched (#4674) (442493b)
- nsis web build (#4620) (d5a00c3)