Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Note: This is a beta release. Please file new issues for any bugs you find in it.
This release is published to npm under the beta tag and can be installed via npm install electron@beta, or npm i email@example.com.
Bug Fixes / Updates
- Fixed 3.0.0-beta.1 regression that broke scrollBounce options. #13813
- Fixed 3.0.0-beta.2 POST failures by testing string encodings before use. #13818
will-attach-webviewevent firing before
srcwas set. #13761
- Fixed Widget::OnSizeConstraintsChanged crash. #13822
- Fixed crash caused by double-freeing remote references. #13734
- Fixed bug that caused repeatedly calling
setVibrancy()to fail. #13863
- Fixed desktopCapturer API on Windows. #13738
- Backported process metrics bugfix from Chromium.
- Use --enable-features and --disable-features. #13805
- Handle SIGINT and SIGTERM from the Electron CLI helper. #13889
- Made setTimeout promisify-friendly. #13860