Community and Safety WG
Oversees removal/bans from community.
|Tony Ganch @tonyganch||Chair||CET (Prague)|
|Charles Kerr @ckerr||Member||CT (New Orleans)|
|Shelley Vohr @codebytere||Member||PT (San Francisco)|
|Jacob Groundwater @groundwater||Member||PT (San Francisco)|
|John Kleinschmidt @jkleinsc||Member||ET (Harrisburg)|
|Sofia Nguy @sofianguy||Member||PT (San Francisco)|
|Lee Dohm @lee-dohm||Member||PT (Seattle)|
Areas of Responsibility
- Approval of adding and removing Slack Owners / Admins.
- Adding and removing Slack members.
- Non governance members are multi channel guests.
- Dealing with Code of Conduct issues that happen during events, in Slack, and on GitHub.
- Banning GitHub users on repos and issues.
- Helping arbitrate disagreements between contributors.
All repositories under electron org.
- Sync Meeting 60 min every other Thursday at 15:00 UTC
- On an as needed basis
Meeting notes may be viewed in meeting-notes.