A focused, minimum viable product (hence MVP) for a website that accompanied the release of elementary OS Freya.
- Issues for individual actionable items, or bugs i.e.:
- Design home page
- Implement home page
- Add payment form
- Fix link to Wired article
- Milestones for "releases" or overall steps, i.e.:
- Single-page site
- User Documentation
- Reviews Do all work in branches, then submit pull requests for review when ready
- No dummy content in master, ever.
- Small diff is best diff.
- The reviewer is the gatekeeper. Be kind of a dick.
- HTML, CSS, and JS
- Super simple PHP-based templating system
- No/minimal frameworks (keep it simple!)
- Graceful degradation (don't be held back by crappy browsers)
- Pages go in root as .php files
require_once '_backend/preload.php';, set any variables, then
include $template['header'];(see code-of-conduct for an example) at top of page.
include $template['footer'];at bottom of page.
- Page variables:
Please see SECURITY.md for information about disclosure policy and contact.
This project has a MIT license.