Hello Github Visitor
Welcome to my home page.
My name is Bart and I am
ElevateBart on all of the interwebs.
I used to do blogging on alligator.io which is now DigitalOcean
Courses for Vue School
I recorded a course for Vue School teaching you about storybookjs in Vue
- I will record plenty more on automated documentation soon
I gave a talk in Austin at VueConf.us about my fav subject:
- component documentation made easy => tell me what you think.
- I maintain vue-styleguidist a zero config library to document your VueJS components library.
- I really like automating documentation. Because I hate when there is none and I am too lazy to write it myself.
- What I am most proud of recently are two example of powerful automated documentations
- SVG is magic, you can do whatever image you want with a fraction of the weight. Plus benefits
- CSS should remain CSS whatever people will tell you. Putting css inside of JS for the sake of convenience makes it hard for browsers to optimize and for designers to understand.
Hit me up.