Clone this wiki locally
This a github project, which is used used to assemble notes for the developers.
- Instructions to build the Elexis 3.x branches
- It is planned to release Elexis 3.1 by the end of January 2016.
- Beta and Snapshots are built by our Jenkins CI. Downloading the correct artefact for you architecture e.g. Linux-x86_64 allows you to test the latest development.
More about the elexis project can be found at elexis.info
The following items might be of interest of you:
Porting Elexis 2.1 plugins to 3.0
A guide to port Elexis 2.1 plugins to Elexis 3.0 is here
- Beta releases for the upcoming Elexis 3.1.0 (planned for End of January 2016) are found here
- For the minor release 3.0.1..3.0.2x no release notes are posted (lack of time). Medelexis AG has documented most of the (proprietary) and OpenSource release under here
- 3.0.0 release on August 4, 2014
- 3.0.0.beta2 18.05.2014
- 22.214.171.124 28.06.2013
- 126.96.36.199 24.11.2012
Elexis is developped under the Eclipse Public License.