A first attempt at trying to replicate a webpage.
4 useful ideas learnt:
- Identifying key terms related to what I am learning, so googling it will give more targeted results
- Building navbars using divs or lists.
- Given a bunch of code in whichever online platform, always deconstruct and see if I can make sense of it line by line. Experiment
- Key ideas include, forms and form types, images, hover, finding colors, arranging elements.
2 things that I want to learn further:
- Using sections instead of divs
- Making the website responsive
From The Odin Project's curriculum