I'm passionate about machine learning, big data, debugging, software craftsmanship, teaching, coaching, building engineering organizations that solve challenging problems effectively, helping others with their aspirations, and writing. My personal mission is to empower people around the world to communicate securely and more efficiently using services that provide great experiences.
Computing with Data
A Guide Book to the Data Industry
- Introduces programmers to data science concepts and practices through new apparatuses such as Python programming and data processing techniques
- Explains prevalent programming languages and data processing systems that are commonly used to address engineering challenges
- Explores new tools and libraries to use in big data projects
- Presents principles that can be employed in applications ranging from software simulations to real-world web applications that serve millions of users
- Contains a plethora of examples used to explain various interconnected concepts; most of the code samples on this website are editable and runnable in an interactive web-based IDE; for example, try editing this code snippet then run it.