The Watermark App
© 2019 Northern HCI Solutions Inc.
The Watermark App is a quick way to add text, photo, and shape-based watermarks to a group of photos. It was originally designed to help social media folks quickly watermark their photos.
The Watermark App is built using .NET Core 3.1 and WPF. It uses the MIQM Fork of the WPF Extended Toolkit as that one is licensed under MS-PL.
The Watermark App also uses the awesome SixLabors.ImageSharp library!
How to Use The Watermark App
- Download the latest release.
- Browse to the folder containing your images.
- Add your watermarks on the right.
- Click File - Export Project.
- Choose the folder where the exported images should go.
Contact Elias Puurunen!
How can you help?
- Submit feature requests. Want to see something in the next version?
- Fork the repository. It's under MIT license, so go ahead and make changes.
- Shameless plug - buy my book on cyber security.