Mokai is a messaging gateway server that routes messages between endpoints (e.g. from applications to mobile operators or between applications) without having to write complex rules or routes. It supports a variety of mechanisms and protocols including HTTP, Mail, SMPP and JMS (Java Message Service), among others.
- Deploy in standalone or embedded mode.
- Use the provided connectors to receive and process messages (or build your own).
- Handle any type of message.
- Use any storage mechanism. Built-in support for MongoDB, MySQL and Apache Derby is provided.
- Manage and monitor the gateway using the Web Administration Console.
Current version: 0.11.5 – Download