Elicoin is a CPU mineable cryptocurrency and open source software developed under MIT license. It can be mined on GPU too, but CPU mining is more efficient.
- Download Elicoin Core wallet for Windows
- Download Elicoin Core wallet for macOS
- Download Elicoin Core wallet for Debian / Ubuntu Linux
- Elicoin Paper Wallet Generator webpage
Build Elicoin Core wallet from source codes
- Build on Debian Linux
- Build on Ubuntu Linux
- Build on UNIX
- Build on Windows
- Build on macOS
- Build on OpenBSD
|Coin name:||Elicoin (ELI)|
|Total number of coins:||10 000 000 ELI|
|Initial block reward:||10 ELI|
|Block halving:||every 500 000 blocks|
|Average block time:||1 minute|
|Maximum block size:||4 MB (1 MB base size + 3 MB for SegWit)|
|Maximum transactions per block:||8400|
|Algorithm:||YescryptR16 (CPU only)|
|Difficulty retarget:||Every block (DarkGravityWave ver. 3)|
Advantages over Bitcoin:
- Thanks to YescryptR16 CPU only hashing algorithm, everyone can mine Elicoin on their own computer with just CPU. Mining on GPU is significantly slower than on CPU.
- Transactions within Elicoin blockchain are 10 times faster than Bitcoin.
- Elicoin blockchain can handle 20 times more transactions than Bitcoin within the same time.
- Difficulty on Elicoin is retargeted after every mined block (aprox. every minute), compared to Bitcoin that retargets difficulty every 2016 blocks (aprox. every 14 days).
Block halving explained:
Please see HALVING.md file.
How to mine
Please see MINING.md file.
|Official list||POOLS.md file on GitHub.|
|Unofficial list||Miningpoolstats.stream on web.|
If you're an exchange owner and you would like to add Elicoin on your exchange, please contact us and we'll add a link to your exchange here.
If you'd like to support the development of Elicoin, please send us any amount of your favourite cryptocurrency using these addresses:
If you'd like to donate us some cryptocurrency that is not listed here, please send us the e-mail and we'll send you the new address in this specific cryptocurrency. Thank you!
- Get on more exchanges
- Android and iOS wallet
- Web wallet
- New website
- Elicoin payment gateway
- Elicoin e-shop
- Elicoin Linux distro (Live USB Flash distro for mining)
- Hardware wallets support
- Find e-services that would like to accept Elicoin
- ATM integration
|http://block.elicoin.net||Official Elicoin block explorer|
If you'd like us to list your own Elicoin block explorer here, please contact us.
Elicoin is open source software developed under MIT license.
Contact info and links
- Elicoin on BitcoinTalk
- Elicoin on CryptocurrencyTalk
- Elicoin on Facebook
- Elicoin on Twitter
- Elicoin Discord server
- Elicoin Telegram announcements
- Elicoin Telegram chat
- Elicoin on Slack
Price watch websites and tools:
- Delta app
- Blockfolio app
- Live Coin Watch
- Token Daily