Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This is a minor update, just adding lxml binaries for darwin architecture, hence the add-on is now supported on OSX/MacOS.
- Add support for OSX
Improve UI, support two sided materials and fix some bugs
- Add a "import from clipboard" button for even quicker material import (no need to paste)
- Handle two-sided materials available on cgbookcase.com
- Use the new alpha slot of Principled BSDF node
- Add buttons pointing to material sources
- Use the XML API of CC0Textures for more robustness to future changes
- Fix cgbookcase scrapper
- Fix remaining colorspace issues
- Tested on official 2.80 release
- Update the cc0textures scrapper to comply fit a recent design update of the third party website
- Fix issue with non-English UIs
- Fix issue with texture color spaces due to an API change in Blender
Introducing Sky Scrapping!
- Add lxml binaries for linux
- Add World scrapping
- New source: HDRI Haven https://hdrihaven.com/
New minor update, to test the flexibility of adding a new scrapper.
- Added a new source: https://texturehaven.com
This is the first release of Lily Surface Scrapper, supporting the following two sources:
Feel free to suggest new sources, or even implement them. See the README for more information.