Use it to locate nearby stores. Applies within a 5km radius, and only supports addresses inside the USA.
Aside from the WebContent and src folders, this project contains these:
- db - Contains the embedded JavaDB database (using Derby's embedded driver).
lib - Used to store the
- resources - additional required assets, e.g. initial data to populate the database on startup.
Tested succesfully on a Win32 XP OS, on the following browsers:
- Chrome 21.0 beta-m
- Safari 5.0.4
- Opera 12.0
- Firefox 13.0
This project relies on the following:
Currently only runs from within Eclipse.
- Create a system environment variable named
STARBUCKS_LOCATOR_HOMEand set its value to the intended project's path.
forkthis repo and
clone/ import as a project in your workspace.
- Set the apache instance as its targeted runtime. See the how-to entry on the Eclipse docs for a quick reference.
Use the JDK6 builder and compiler. Automated build for distribution is not being used at the moment.
To submit bugs, feature requests, patches, or to open new issues, please refer to this github account's issues list.
- Bind list and map operations
- Implement JS faux scrollbars
- Integrate build system
- Integrate testing framework (Selenium?)
- E-Mail - eliranmal[at]gmail[dot]com
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/eliranmalka