Alpha - Zulu
Alpha - Zulu is a flashcard application to help aspiring private pilots memorize important information like the phonetic alphabet and emergency procedure checklists. It allows the user to:
- flip to the opposite side of the card
- cycle forwards and backwards through the stack
- get a random card from the stack
- mark a flashcard complete and remove it from the stack.
- refresh the flashcard stack
The user can also create a customized stack of up to 50 flashcards.
- CSS Animations & Transitions
- Git / GitHub
- jQuery.scrollTo plugin
- Plays in the browser.
- No dependencies need to be installed (Handlebars is included in this repo).
- As a user, I should be able to view one side of a flashcard to read the "question".
- As a user, I should be able to view the other side of the card to read the "answer".
- As a user, I should be able to cycle through the flashcards to move on to the next card.
- As a user, I should be able to check whether my answer was correct.
- As a user, I should be able to reset the flashcards so I can start over.
See also: https://trello.com/b/582L7t0G/flashcards
- I would like to find a way to sustain user-created flashcard stacks.
- I would like to implement a "percentage of flashcard stack completed" feature.
- I would like to add an optional timer feature.