bio.tools & EDAM drop-in hackathon & discussions
Project Number: 2
Research area alignment
- Aligns with ELIXIR Tools Platform and other end-users of bio.tools and EDAM ontology.
Submitter: Jon Ison
- Jon Ison
- Jon Ison Hans Ienasescu
- Hans Ienasescu, (bio.tools expert) Veit Schwämmle, (bio.tools & EDAM expert)
- Definition of EDAM conceptual relationships and plans on how to leverage these within bio.tools to improve content quality and optimise the registration process.
- Putting pubfetcher into the bio.tools curation process.
- Optimising EDAMMap and EDAM Browser in light of user testing.
- Technical planning for the GitHub-based content management architecture.
- programmers, ontologists, technical project managers
Number of expected hacking days: 4