Development of biomedical schema for data exchange for GA4GH and GEM-Japan
Project Number: 21
Research area alignment
- ELIXIR platforms: Interop (Ontology, Data sharing) ELIXIR communities: Rare disease, CNVs, Federated Data
Submitter: Mayumi Kamada
- Mayumi Kamada
- Mayumi Kamada, Toshiaki Katayama
- Mayumi Kamada Soichi Ogishima Toyofumi Fujiwara Shuichi Kawashima Toshiaki Katayama
- Better alignment of ontologies between Med2RDF and SEPIO for describing evidence of clinical significance related to human diseases including rare diseases and structural variations.
- Ontology experts, Human genetics and biomedical database developers, and Bio (medical) informatician with experience in clinical interpretation of genomic medicine.
Number of expected hacking days: 4