Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release supports Erlang/OTP 21.0 by removing all warnings and by properly supporting the new Erlang logger module.
Precompiled.zip attachment below is precompiled on the lowest supported Erlang/OTP version, which is Erlang/OTP 19.0. Therefore, if you want to run Elixir v1.6 with Erlang/OTP 21, we recommend you to compile Elixir from source.
1. Bug fixes
- [Base] Do not raise when finding bad digits in
- [Code] Preserve the user's choice when
fnis followed by a newline and it has only a single clause
- [DynamicSupervisor] Properly account for restarting children in the
- [String] Add performant impl for string upcase/downcase
- [Task.Supervisor] Fix type spec for
- [Logger] Do not crash truncation when truncate is set to infinity
- [mix format] Match files starting with dot