This is a major new rewrite of the mobile UI. Ideally I want to test it more but with #hackersummercamp around the corner, I just don't have the time.
Major functional updates:
- Devices are now click-able to drill down in details. example: Ap -> List of APs -> AP and its clients. -> client details.
- login via the mobile dashboard is now possible.
- Pause/Restart of datasources. (you cannot start/stop interfaces itself)
- Cannot start/stop interface.
- Cannot handle non-English SSIDs.
THIS IS A VERY EARLY ALPHA RELEASE...things might not work .
Prerequisite: git-master level kismet. https://github.com/kismetwireless/kismet
git clone into the kismet git. ("/home/[whatever]/kismet")
cd into kismetmobiledashboard
sudo make install
2.Access it via : http://localhost:2501/plugin/mobiledashboard/
The trailing "/" is important. Without it you will get a 404.
Its still very eary in development but it should work.
To get "full screen" UI , access the page via your normal browser on the mobile device and then create a shortcut on the "home screen."