###Prerequisite: git-master level kismet. (https://github.com/kismetwireless/kismet)
git clone into the kismet git. ("/home/[whatever]/kismet")
wiPi@YoMama:~/kismet# cd ~/kismet wiPi@YoMama:git clone https://github.com/elkentaro/KismetMobileDashboard.git
cd into kismetmobiledashboard
sudo make install
wiPi@YoMama: sudo make install
if you have issues :
You can install the plugin manually too.(not recommended)
1. git clone clone https://github.com/elkentaro/KismetMobileDashboard.git 2. sudo mkdir /usr/local/lib/kismet/mobiledashboard 3. sudo mkdir /[USER FOR KISMET:root or regular user home directory ]/.kismet/plugins/mobiledashboard 4. cd KismetMobileDashboard 5. sudo cp -r httpd /usr/local/lib/kismet/mobiledashbaord/ 6. sudo cp manifest.conf *[USER FOR KISMET:root or regular user]*/.kismet/plugins/mobiledashboard/ 7. Restart kismet.
##2.Access it via : http://localhost:2501/plugin/mobiledashboard/
The trailing "/" is important. Without it you will get a 404.
To get "full screen" UI , access the page via your normal browser on the mobile device and then create a shortcut on the "home screen."
##2.How to :
1. Each pane can be expanded by clicking on its title.
2. If there is an error with a datasource. (ie: listed in the configuration file but not running, the "Active Sources" in the "System Details" pane will turn to red and show a "Source Error" .
3. The last pane "802.11 AP List" will show the APs detected.
- clicking on the up-down arrow next tot the pane header will expand this list to full screen.
**In Fullscreen mode **
- Click on a data row will show the Manufacturer name/Channel/List of Associated client's MAC address
Note: Most of my development focuses on 802.11 related stuff, so the others should work but besides BT , I don't have the means to test it.
Its still very eary in development but it should work.
everywhere : @elkentaro (the tweets,the grams, etc etc.)