I've been working on TutorialEdge.net as a hobby project since early 2015. Since then it's gone from only a handful of visitors per day to something that attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors per year.
The main aim for the site is for it to be a place that I can host tutorials and courses on any language and framework I choose and hopefully give back something to the programming community.
- Rate Limiting RESTful APIs
- Encrypting and Decrypting Strings in GoLang
- Concurrency in Go
- Profiling your GoLang Programs
- Debugging your GoLang Programs
- Creating a Flame Graph of Your Go program
- Getting Started with NodeJS
- Rate Limiting your NodeJS API
- Encrypting and Decrypting Strings in NodeJS
- Profiling your NodeJS REST API
- Debugging your NodeJS program
- Benchmarking your NodeJS REST API
- Getting Started with ThreadPoolExecutors
- Getting Started with ProcessPoolExecutors
- Building a Python REST API with Flask
- Testing your Python Programs
- Python Context Manager Tutorial
- Python Lambda Function Tutorial
- Profiling Python with timeit
If you want to make a start on one of these tutorials then simply clone this repository and submit a pull request.
Want to contribute to the site? Then fork this repo, make your changes and submit a pull request. I'll review the changes and merge them in so that they go live on the site.
This theme is released under the MIT license.