4A: Calibrating Projectors and Cameras: Practical Tools
Sunday October 23, Workshop Room TBD @ 10:45a - 12:45pm
Enclosed are openFrameworks examples which demonstrate the principles of the workshop. These examples are designed to work as practical tools for others to begin working with calibrating cameras and projectors.
These examples are generated on a range of platforms. Generally:
- OSX, XCode 4
- openFrameworks 007 [*]
- ofxCv (https://github.com/kylemcdonald/ofxCv.git)
- ofxCvGui (https://github.com/elliotwoods/ofxCVgui)
- ofxKinect (unsure which fork/branch at present)
- ofxOpenNI2 *further install instructions for OpenNI on osx at http://kinecthesis.bakedmac.com/2011/01/11/installing-openni-kinect-drivers-and-nite-on-mac-os-x-10-6/)
- ofxTalky (+ofxNetwork)
(* Note: sometimes examples may be built against the current github release at the time of creation. In these cases we should go back and edit the examples so they build/execute properly against the stable distribution available on website download).
Some specific projects may require other dependencies e.g.
- ofxPolyfit (https://github.com/elliotwoods/ofxPolyfit)
- Simple GUI