Fit data between any 2 datasets of arbitrary dimensionality
Just a quick note to introduce ofxPolyfit. It’s an openFrameworks extension which allows you to correlate between any 2 numerical datasets of the same or different dimensionality. e.g. a stereo cam is 2x2D, and you want to get 3D, so you could use ofxPolyfit to create your 4D->3D correlation.
- MD input, ND output
- templated (choose double or float depending on accuracy / speed requirementes)
- Object oriented datasets (see pfitDataSet and pfitDataPoint)
- Simple ransac implementation (use ::RANSAC(..) instead of ::correlate(..) ) - may come in and out of usage
- convert bases to be more flexible / OO / communicable
- create coeffs class that can save / load, associates with bases