An addon for interfacing with Ximea cameras (e.g. xiQ USB 3.0 cameras) from openFrameworks.
Should work for:
- OSX (some performance issues with underlying drivers, needs 64bit oF).
- Linux (totally untested, but the Ximea API is the same so should work).
- Download the Ximea OSX software package.
- Open the DMG file
- Copy the “m3api.framework” folder to your Frameworks folder.
- Wait for Ximea 32bit support (or 64bit openFrameworks support).
The code here is under the MIT license (as per openFrameworks).