What is it?
Breadcrumb is a breadcrumb trail navigation generator plugin for ColdFusion on Wheels.
Benefits of using this plugin:
- Automatically create a breadcrumb trail navigation based on your controller/action.
- Manually build your breadcrumb trail navigation by passing an array of struct in your controller's action.
- Exclude certain words from your breadcrumb trail navigation by creating a "black list".
- Customize the hierarchy separator and styles of the breadcrumb trail navigation.
- The plugin can also set the title of your HTML page based on the breadcrumb trail. You can also set the page title manually if needs be.
- Can be use in conjunction with the Localizator plugin, to add localization (translation) capabilities.
The Latest Version
- The latest version of this plugin can be found at the Github project page at https://github.com/ellor1138/Breadcrumb
- The latest version of this plugin can also be found at the CFWheels website at http://cfwheels.org/plugins/listing/90
Documentation for this project can be found at https://github.com/ellor1138/Breadcrumb/wiki
Problems or issues with this plugin can be found at https://github.com/ellor1138/Breadcrumb/issues
I have tested this plugin with the following CFWheels frameworks:
- ColdFusion on Wheels 1.3
- ColdFusion on Wheels 1.1.8
I have tested this plugin on the following CFML engines:
- Adobe ColdFusion 9 Developer Edition
Copyright 2014 Simon Allard
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.