Contributing to Markdown Emoji
Features and bugs are tracked through Github Issues.
Contributors retain copyright to their work but must agree to release their contributions under the same terms as this project. For details, please see the LICENSE file.
Submitting a Pull Request
- If a ticket doesn't exist for your bug or feature, create one on GitHub.
- NOTE: Don't be afraid to get feedback on your idea before you begin development work. In fact it is encouraged
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Add documentation for your feature or bug fix.
- Add tests for your feature or bug fix.
rake test. If your changes are not 100% covered, go back to step 6.
- If your change affects something in this README, please update it
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.