- Support hosted application choosing frequency when subscribing to time. (Could be modeled for example with Response of type
Subscriptions, (Posix time cyclic with distance in ms, Posix time once)).
- Support application to configure tradeoff between the cost of persisting and cost of restoring.
- Reduce load on storage: Provide automation to remove reductions which are not needed anymore from the store.
- Add information in the admin section on the web host at
/elm-fullstack-admin. This seems a good place to inform about available options. Illustrate how to set the process state.
Collaboration on Elm-Fullstack
- Simplify modeling of tests: Support modeling Elm app using a string for the main (and only) module contents, using the default
Ensure people can easily understand for a given change how well it would fit into the project:
- Increase test coverage: The process store can reliably model values as offered on the interface. (E.g. line-breaks (or similar UTF sequences) in the serialized event do not damage the composition store)
- Add an automated test for using the CLI to build a web app configuration from local files.