This is a service release addressing the following issues:
- Fix compatibility issues with glibc-2.28
- Fix elogind being non-reactive to laptop lid events
- Fix an issue with program_invocation[_short]_name when non-glibc libc implementations are used that provide these globals.
- Fix session finalization, sessions no longer stay as "closing" forever.
Changes and Additions
- Added elogind-inhibit.xml to generate the elogind-inhibit man page
- Support system_bus_socket to be found in /var/run/dbus as well as /run/dbus.