Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the first release of the v239 series.
- Fix compatibility issues with glibc-2.28
- Fix missing creation of systemshutdowndir and systemsleepdir
- Fix elogind being non-reactive to laptop lid events
- Fix an issue with program_invocation[_short]_name when non-glibc
libc implementations are used that provide these globals
- Fix session finalization, sessions no longer stay as "closing"
Changes and Additions
- Added support for the new 'suspend-then-hibernate' method
- Added elogind-inhibit.xml to generate the elogind-inhibit man page
- Support system_bus_socket to be found in /var/run/dbus as well as
- The sytemd build options for valgrind can now be used
- Added execution of executables in systemshutdowndir