This is the first release of the v239 series.
- Fix compatibility issues with glibc-2.28
- Fix missing creation of systemshutdowndir and systemsleepdir
- Fix elogind being non-reactive to laptop lid events
- Fix an issue with program_invocation[_short]_name when non-glibc
libc implementations are used that provide these globals
- Fix session finalization, sessions no longer stay as "closing"
Changes and Additions
- Added support for the new 'suspend-then-hibernate' method
- Added elogind-inhibit.xml to generate the elogind-inhibit man page
- Support system_bus_socket to be found in /var/run/dbus as well as
- The sytemd build options for valgrind can now be used
- Added execution of executables in systemshutdowndir