This is the fourth release of the elogind-239 series, updated to
systemd-stable commit 8bca4621fc.
- Included fixes for CVE-2018-16864
- Fixed elogind_is_already_running() (#94)
- Fixed [user|session]_may_gc() (#104)
- Fix cg_path_get_session() error return (#45 #108)
- Don't mark framebuffer devices as master-of-seat devices
- meson.build: Fixed detection of -Werror=shadow
- Fix hibernation when swap is an LVM partition (#112)
- Updated and fixed .po files
- Fixed test-login when elogind hasn't run before (#45 #108)
- Check if _POSIX_C_SOURCE is defined (#113 #114)
Additions / Changes:
- Refuse dbus message paths longer than BUS_PATH_SIZE_MAX limit
- New japanese translation (po/ja.po)
- Made manager_notify_cgroup_empty() more secure
- Enhance the debug logging of starting and stopping. (#104)
- Add special handling for SIGINT (#104)
When elogind is interrupted using the SIGINT signal, elogind
will now keep the FIFOs, inhibitor state files, and will no
longer go on a killing spree in session cgroups.
Note: This does not work with SDDM. SDDM still goes haywire!
- Updated documentation to describe the new SIGINT behavior
- when we need to execute a sleep operation we don't support, fall
back to suspend
- When parsing paths, reject anything above PATH_MAX
- Add a "reload" command to loginctl to reload a changed
- Suspension and hibernation can now be disallowed in logind.conf
Thank you very much to all the people who helped finding and fixing these issues!