Evaluated crystal code from files and command lines similar to edit in ruby pry.
curl -L https://github.com/elorest/cry/archive/master.tar.gz | tar xz cd cry-master/ make install
brew install elorest/crystal/cry
- inline mode: inline code specified in the command line as a string argument
- editor mode: a terminal-based code editor is opened and the resulting code is executed once you save and exit
cry... edit code in Vim... code runs.
- file mode: code within an existing .cr file is copied to a tmp file for editing and run once editor is closed.
- back: open and previous run in editor mode.
cry -b 1... copies previous run to tmp file for editing and runs when editor is closed.
- loop: continuously edit and execute code.
cry -o -b 1... copies previous run to tmp file for editing and runs when editor is closed in a loop.
- log: show a log of all previous runs.
Here is a list of the commands available:
command [OPTIONS] [CODE] Arguments: CODE Crystal code or .cr file to execute within the application scope (default: ) Options: -b, --back Runs prevous command files: 'amber exec -b [times_ago]' (default: 0) -e, --editor Prefered editor: [vim, nano, pico, etc], only used when no code or .cr file is specified (default: vim) -l, --log Prints results of previous run -o, --loop Runs editor in a loop (can be combined with e.g. -b 1)
- Fork it ( https://github.com/elorest/cry/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- elorest Isaac Sloan - creator, maintainer