1. Create an empty MySQL database on your webserver.
2. Download the package by going to http://github.com/elplatt/seltzer and
clicking the "ZIP" button.
3. Unzip the downloaded package.
4. Under seltzer/crm/include, copy config.sample.inc.php to config.inc.php,
and modify it to reflect the settings for your database and organization.
5. Upload the seltzer/crm directory to the document root of your webserver. Example: /var/www/html/crm. If you want to use a directory other than /crm, you will need to update $config_base_path in config.inc.php.
6. Make sure PHP "magic quotes" are disabled (http://php.net/manual/en/security.magicquotes.disabling.php).
7. Open a web browser and navigate to install.php in the crm directory. Example: http://yourserver.com/crm/install.php
8. Enter an email and choose a password for the admin user.
9. You can now log in using "admin" as the username and the password you
selected during installation.
10. Optionally go to Members > Import to upload a CSV file of existing members. See https://github.com/elplatt/seltzer/wiki/HOWTO-Import-Members for more info.