A note/time grid that helps create small fragments of music.
How to Install
- Download and install Fluidsynth from http://www.fluidsynth.org/
- Download a soundfont from HammerSound
- Use pip to install Gridic
pip install gridic
- Open your python interpreter and run gridic
>>> import gridic >>> gridic.run(SOUNDFONT_FILE=YOUR_SOUNDFONT_LOCATION)
- Alternately, download this package from Github/PyPI and use python setup.py install
- Soundfonts, midi mappings and delay is configurable
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: https://gridic.readthedocs.org.