Creative Cosmetic Contraptions and Conventional Curiosities
Originally, this mod also contained industrial automation goodies, and a custom nether. These have been split into Thermionics and Thermionics|World, respectively. That left me free to focus each mod down into a cohesive feature set.
What you'll find here
- Really nice looking blocks that do nothing
- Callouts to some of my favorite games
- Tomatoes you can throw at people, complete with excellent squishes
- Celery that takes more effort to chew than it's worth
- Launchers, gravity fields, and safe-landing pads
- Lock-and-key mechanisms, such as doors that disappear when hit with a particular sword
- Fall-through trap blocks, sprint-through blocks, and more!
Many of these blocks are creative-only, and intended for adventure maps and conventions. Via a config key, some survival recipes can be enabled, but please be aware that there is some recipe overlap with Quark.