CHANGES for jdone.
- Highlight entries by date changing instead of even/odd day in CGI script.
- Improve docs.
- Improve build, dist and release build targets.
- Fix minor issues in documentations.
- Implement message posting from command line!
- Add hook to record entry closing from Org enabled buffers.
- Add install target for GNU Make.
- IMPORTANT!! Some function in
jdone.elwas renamed! If you use only function from
READMEyou should not worry about this.
- Update definitions to include customisation information.
- Further docs improvement (internal file format was described, new installation instruction was added, links to various jdone related resources was added).
- IMPORTANT!! Fix bug in
jdone-cgi-simple.bash(together 2 bugs from previous release). Both non-critical for user data, but they do not allow use jdone in normal way.
- Update docs.
- Improve build script.
- Add standard project documentation files.
- Add documentation for users.
- Add code for publishing and releasing project files to SourceForge.
- Add funny CGI script to publish jdone storage under Web server.
- Improve message posting to jdone storage in Emacs. You can publish selected region, current line (and optionally kill this line). Also you can integrate jdone with
*Log-Edit*buffer to automatically record commit events!
- First public release.
- Create storage format, look to jdonedb(5).
- Add Emacs low level functions to write message to storage.
- Add user friendly functionality to post message (including ability to edit message in separate buffer).
- Add integration to log-edit-mode to record commit event in Emacs.
- Add documentation.