jdone is a diary and abbr for job which done.
- Emacs users.
- Advanced users and developers.
- Record job you done.
- Integrate with tools to automatically record events (currently from Emacs and command line).
Personally I was motivated to develop this project by necessity to analyse how I spend time to find bottleneck and to improve my productivity.
Also you can record your activity to make proof for your boss that you was made a lot of work...
You can publish selected region, current line (and optionally kill this line).
Also you can integrate jdone with
*Log-Edit* buffer to automatically record
All files released for free use without any restrictions and warranty.
See LICENSE_ file.
We use major.minor schema. So:
- major mark backward incompatible changes in storage and back-ends. Upgrade scripts provided.
- minor mark backward compatible changes. New API, GUI or fallback/backward compatible protocol changes or backward compatible storage format changes.
Storage format under development but seems all changes will be introduced in backward compatible manner.
Changes in Emacs mode for posting can be backward incompatible until feature set stalled. Variable and function names and there semantics are subject of changes.
CGI modules can change look and feel of output.
Changes in config file are backward compatible.
To clone repository run:
$ hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/jdone/code jdone-hg
To push to repository you must have write permission and do:
$ hg push ssh://$USER@hg.code.sf.net/p/jdone/code
$ hg clone https://$USER@hg.code.sf.net/p/jdone/code
- jdone source releases at SourceForge.
If you have any questions, suggestions, find bug, or have patch send email to: <email@example.com>
You can subscribe to list or access to list archive at: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jdone-general
Please send mail with bug reports or suggestions to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Official jdone project blog at SourceForge.
- Emacs wiki page for jdone.
- Ohloh home page for jdone
- freecode home page for jdone
- listened here
All message stored in
~/.jdonedb/current file and look like:
================================================================ date: 2011-11-16 02:35:25+0200 app: hg Commit from: /home/user/devel/my-devel/jdone/ Using jdone.el in Emacs. ================================================================ date: 2011-11-10 22:23:00+0200 http://conkeror.org/Installation
Project provide basic CGI script written in GNU Bash language to publish
Look INSTALL_ for more info.