Packages are mirrored from Git repositories at Github and elsewhere, from repositories using other vc systems, the Emacswiki, and plain text files. Regardless of what upstream uses, on the Emacsmirror each package is available as a Git repository.
Not all packages are mirrored but with it's about 3400 packages the
Emacsmirror is by far the largest
and also most up-to-date collection
available. Packages are updated several times per week. Instead of
keeping them around forever obsolete and/or abandoned packages are
moved to the Emacsattic, where they are no longer
- Emacsmirror Repositories: https://github.com/emacsmirror
- Emacsattic Repositories: https://github.com/emacsattic
- Issues Tracker: https://github.com/emacsmirror/p/issues
- Emacsmirror Splashpage: http://emacsmirror.org
- Emacsattic Splashpage: http://emacsmirror.org/emacsattic.html
Tell me about missing/outdated packages
Please use the issue tracker to report missing and outdates packages. Also please tell me when upstream has moved.
This is a mirror, don't send pull requests
Please send pull requests to the upstream maintainers. I don't know enough about each and every mirrored packages to decide whether a patch is good. Also getting your change merged upstream is preferable because then everyone can benefit.