Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Lots of Security Patches
- Compatibility with newest Packages
- Update ProcessGetData for MerkleHashes on upcoming Android QT
- faster Blockchainsync
- nStakeMaxAge removed for staking Coins >2 Years
- StakeSplit set to 10000 DEM
- Orphan Blocks massivly REDUCED
- new Nodes and Checkpoints
- TX Comments will shown up in QT Wallet
eMark Core 1.3.0 bringing eMark in line with Bitcoin 0.10.2.
This is an release version. All tests are successfully completed.
IMPORTANT: eMark 1.3 use LevelDB. If you want to use it, wallet will reload the blockchain.
Make a update from your old /.eMark folder.
only for testing!!!
- Some fixes to resolve address book page and listtransactions issues
- fix addressbook bugs (duplicate addresses, typos etc.)
- Avoid trying to parse outputs that aren’t relevant to CWalletTx::GetAmounts
- Supress “address” key in transaction details, when the destination isn’t recognized
- change max Coins from 21,000,000,000 to 210,000,000
- change POS time from 365 days to 30 days
- add CoinControl
- add lock/unlock Wallet
- some Bugfixes