- Install the thumbv7em-none-eabihf target: Run
rustup target add thumbv7em-none-eabihf.
First you need to install some dependencies:
- Install stlink: See https://github.com/texane/stlink#installation.
- Install openocd: At least version 0.10.0 is needed. You can install it either from your package manager or from source.
- Install gdb-multiarch: This cross-platform version of GDB should be available through your package manager.
Then you can connect your controller and run the following:
- Start openocd: In a separate terminal window, run
openocd -f board/stm32f7discovery.cfg. You might need
sudo. If you get an "Can't find board/stm32f7discovery.cfg" error your version of openocd might be too old (it should be at least 0.10.0).
cargo run: This connects to the openocd instance and flashes your binary to the controller.
- Continue execution: By default GDB pauses the execution after loading. To continue your program, run
To run in release mode (i.e. with optimizations), run
cargo run --release.
Licensed under either of
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.