Embedded Artistry Public Resources
Contains templates, documents, and source code examples referenced on https://embeddedartistry.com.
Table of Contents
This repository requires git-lfs. If you do not have this installed, please visit https://git-lfs.github.com
If you cloned this repository before installing git-lfs, please run
git lfs pull. Otherwise clone will automatically perform a
git lfs pull.
This repository builds with meson, which requires Python 3 and Ninja.
On Ubuntu these can be easily installed with the following command:
$ sudo apt-get install python3 python3-pip ninja-build
For OSX, you can use
$ brew install python3 ninja
The best way to get Meson is through pip:
$ pip3 install meson
- Common build scripts and definitions
- Open-source project templates and reference documentation
- C examples for the Embedded Artistry website
- C++ examples for the Embedded Artistry website
- Example libc implementations
- Example libcpp implementations
- Example interview question implementations
- Documents & templates that are useful for the manufacturing side of the embedded world.
You can run
make from the top level to build all examples. Output will be placed in a folder called
buildresults/ at the top level.
You can also use the proper meson syntax:
$ meson buildresults $ cd buildresults $ ninja
Targets can be built individually by using the ninja interface in the
$ cd buildresults $ ninja interview/bad_c
To clean the builds, run
make clean from the project root or
ninja clean in the
Binaries will be stored under the
buildresults/ folder at the same hierarchical level as in the source tree.For example, the
bad_c interview demo application will be in