The following changes have been made:
- Removed TI LaunchPad and BeagleBone support as it has not be verified
- Changed examples to default to the 2.7" display size
- Removed images for the 1.44" and 2.0" displays
- Updated documentation to reflect that the COG v2 is used
- Removed examples that were not applicable
- Replaced the S5813A temperature library with a LM75 library for the Arduino
- Modified the flash driver to handle the Winbond W25Q32 that is mounted
The Sketches folder contain example programs that will compile and run on the following platforms
- Arduino Leonardo using the Arduino IDE
- Arduino Uno using the Arduino IDE
- Arduino Mega 2560 using the Arduino IDE (untested)
Documentation for the Arduino code can be found here.
Documentation for the Raspberry Pi can be found here.
Gratis is a Repaper.org repository, initiated by E Ink and PDI for the purpose of making sure ePaper can go everywhere.