ESP WebSockets Sample
This sample demonstrates writing large, streaming response without blocking, buffering or consuming excessive memory. This sends a large file as a single web socket message using multiple frames.
The sample is implemented as an ESP controler with one action. A test web page initiates the client WebSocket request to retrieve the file. To run, browse to:
The server listens on port 8080. Browse to:
This opens a web socket and and listens for WebSocket data sent by the server. It will display the received data in the browser window.
- cache - Directory for compiled ESP modules
- appweb.conf - Appweb server configuration file
- echo.c - WebSockets echo server code
- start.me - MakeMe build instructions
- web - Directory containing the index.html web page