Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
npm install -g email@example.com -- Install new global ember-cli
rm -rf node_modules dist tmp-- Delete temporary development folders.
npm install --save-dev firstname.lastname@example.org-- Update project's
package.jsonto use latest version.
npm install-- Reinstall NPM dependencies.
ember init-- This runs the new project blueprint on your projects directory. Please follow the prompts, and review all changes (tip: you can see a diff by pressing d). The most common source of upgrade pain is missing changes in this step.
The following changes are required if you are upgrading from the previous
- Addon Developers
- Core Contributors
- No changes required
- #7670 Support serving wasm with application/wasm @rwjblue
- #7683 Revert "EmberApp: Remove deprecated
- #7691 Add support for .npmrc for blueprints @thoov
- #7694 [BACKPORT release] Ensure config() is memoized
- #7719 reorder ember-cli-build.js in blueprint @kellyselden
- #7720 assert no filters matched @kellyselden
- #7721 update eslint-plugin-node for addons
- #7728 Passing defaultOptions to testem to prevent the cwd and config_dir set in testem.js from being ov
erridden by ember-cli @arthirm
- #7732 Merge pull request #7728 from arthirm/testem-bug-fix @arthirm
- #7736 add addon-test-support/index.js to eslint glob bug mitigation @kellyselden
Thank you to all who took the time to contribute!