Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
npm install -g firstname.lastname@example.org -- Install new global ember-cli
rm -rf node_modules dist tmp-- Delete temporary development folders.
npm install --save-dev email@example.com-- Update project's
package.jsonto use latest version.
npm install-- Reinstall NPM dependencies.
npm install -g ember-cli-update-- Install Ember CLI update tool globally.
ember-cli-update-- This will update your app or addon to the latest Ember CLI version. You will probably encounter merge conflicts, in which the default behavior is to let you resolve conflicts on your own. You can supply the --resolve-conflicts option to run your system's git merge tool if any conflicts are found.
The following changes are required if you are upgrading from the previous version:
- Addon Developers
- Core Contributors
- No changes required
- #7791 Add Node 10 to support matrix @stefanpenner
- #7803 Migrate to using Travis stages @rwjblue
- #7808 Drop Node 4 support @Turbo87
- #7947 Add support for in repo addons in non-conventional directories @scalvert
- #7954 Add template linting @rwjblue
- #7956 Embrace stages in CI @rwjblue
- #7977 Use existing build from specified path @SparshithNR
- #7997 Update
ember-sourceto 3.4.0 @btecu
- #8019 Revert "[PERF] Speed up package info cache" @rwjblue
- #8013 Fix SASS compilation issues @twokul
Quick note about
firstname.lastname@example.org: it was unpublished from NPM because the published tar file contained a
bug. NPM is write-only (that is you can unpublish a package but you cannot re-publish it with the same version) and that leaves us with only one option: publish a new version. We effectively fast-forwarded to