Ember FastBoot Lambda
- Automate provisioning AWS
- Build browser build (default to production environment)
- Build FastBoot build (default to production environment)
- Upload browser assets to S3/CloudFront
- Create FastBoot package
- Create npm package
- Install ember-fastboot-server
- Build contextify/other native dependencies for Lambda (thaumaturgy?)
- Configure build w/ correct asset URLs
Best practices for storing AWS credentials? Handling environments/targets?
ember install ember-fastboot-lambda
Provision AWS to run an Ember app via FastBoot by running:
You will be prompted for more information.