0.20.5 (Mar 23, 2016)
- Support initializer as ES6 module syntax
- Support instance initializer as ES6 module syntax
- Generate bootstrap files using
0.20.4 (Mar 20, 2016)
Ember.Serviceas ES6 module syntax
0.20.3 (Mar 7, 2016)
- Don't depend on
Rails.configurationin generator template for Rails Engine
0.20.2 (Mar 6, 2016)
- Fix to generated app file path for coffee & em
transformsdirectory as an module compilation target
0.20.1 (Feb 20, 2016)
- Fix environment.coffee/em generator typo
0.20.0 (Feb 9, 2016)
- Support ES6 syntax
0.19.3 (Dec 9, 2015)
- Use the 'prod' variant when downloading ember
0.19.2 (Aug 28, 2015)
- Support sprockets-rails 3.0.0
0.19.1 (Aug 14, 2015)
- Fix to be compatible with Sprockets 2 and 3
0.19.0 (July 13, 2015)
- Add support for the active-model-adapter as a gem
0.18.3 (July 5, 2015)
- Fix to support jRuby without handlebars-source
0.18.2 (April 11, 2015)
- Update generator using
0.18.1 (April 2, 2015)
- Support to precompile handlebars with vendored ember-template-compiler.js
0.18.0 (Mar 30, 2015)
Ember::Handlebars::Templateto ember-handlebars-template gem.
- Support sprockets 3 beta
0.17.0 (Mar 14, 2015)
- Remove Handlebars dependency (It becomes an optional feature.)
0.16.4 (Feb 17, 2015)
- Append all assets to sprockets path that bundled in ember-source & ember-data-source
0.16.3 (Feb 13, 2015)
- Remove extra heading
/from AMD module name
0.16.2 (Feb 11, 2015)
- Restrict handlebars-source version < 3 because of precompilation failed.
- Update generator using
jquery_ujsto deal with CSRF Token correctly.
0.16.1 (Jan 1, 2015)
- Fix to support ember-data.js.map
0.16.0 (Dec 28, 2014)
- Support HTMLBars compilation
- Add adapter generator
0.15.1 (Dec 13, 2014)
ember:installfor ember-data to work with
- Stop generation
- Support for CSRF Token to DS.RESTAdapter in store
- Fix handlebars amd output compatibility with IE8
0.15.0 (April 30, 2014)
- Load app.js with relative path.
- Bootstrap generator should add code at the end of application.js if there's no newline.
- coffee-script template should require jQuery.
- Ensure Ember Data 1.0.0-beta is used.
- Use App.ApplicationAdapter instead of using
0.14.1 (Nov 27, 2013)
- Fixed 404 error detection in
- Fixed bootstrap generator for Rails engines.
- Override channel to beta for Ember Data if
--channel=releasewas specified. This is needed because Ember Data does not have any builds in the release channel (since it has not hit 1.0).
- Fixed a few typos.
0.14.0 (Nov 4, 2013)
- Added support for most recent stable releases of ember js and ember data.
- Added various fixes to better support Rails 4.0 projects out of the box
- Added generators for ember components
- Append source url and timestamp when manually fetching ember js source files via install command.
- Added support for DS.ActiveModelAdapter and support for underscore to camelCased model properties. For more info see issue #268
- Added support for selective downloading of ember source via channels: canary, beta, release
- Added support to selectively download tagged releases
- Added support for compilation of project code as AMD modules in addition to the default behavior of compiling a global AppName namespace. For more info on AMD modules see http://requirejs.org/docs/whyamd.html
- Added support for customizing ember generators output with custom ember_path. If your ember project source lives in a non standard directory
- Added additional configuration options for customizing some of the behavior of ember-rails. For more info see Configuration Options section of readme.
- Added support for EmberScript in the generators
- Various bug fixes and improved test coverage
0.11.0 (Feb 28, 2013)
- Use handlebars-source and ember-source gems
0.10.0 (Feb 17, 2013)
- Updated Ember.js to version 1.0-rc.1
- Updated Handlebars.js to version 1.0-rc.3
0.9.1 (Jan 23, 2013)
- Updated Ember.js to version 1.0-pre.4
Updated Handlebars.js to version 1.0-rc2
Remove filters as Ember do not support anonymous templates anymore
0.8.0 (Oct 27, 2012)
- Updated Ember.js to version 1.0-pre.2
0.5.0 (Mai 25, 2012)
Updated Ember.js to version 0.9.8.1
The development/production switch was rewriten and should be muche more robust
- Lots of work on generators
0.4.0 (Avr 20, 2012)
Updated Ember.js to version 0.9.7.1
Ember-rails will use the production build of Ember.js when Rails is running in production mode, and the development build otherwise.
0.3.1 (Avr 19, 2012)
Updated Ember.js to version 0.9.7
0.3.0 (Avr 9, 2012)
Updated Ember.js to version 0.9.6
Use precompilation only in production environment
- Expose some options related to templates paths
- Slim and Haml filters
0.2.4 (Jan 27, 2012)
Updated Ember.js to version 0.9.4
Removing ember-datetime. Just vanilla ember.js will be included in this gem for the immediate future.
- Use precompilation provided by Ember.js to reduce duplication