Repo for issues to track progress of accepted Ember RFCs
For each merged RFC a tracking issue is opened. It is assigned to the champion(s) of the RFC. Also available to view in a project.
Each RFC needs to be planned by each team. For an example of a planned RFC, see https://github.com/emberjs/rfc-tracking/issues/3 Please use checklists to enable the progress bar.
Each team may wish to amend the template for their second (listing expected areas to consider, for example).
- Follow the checklists on the RFC repo https://github.com/emberjs/rfcs#champion-responsibilities
- Assign yourself to the tracking issue
- Add labels to the tracking issue. Edition, relevant team(s) as specified in the RFC
- Ensure each team considers & plan the RFC, adding tasks & issues to the tracking issue
- Update the tracking issue regularly
- Make sure the tracking issue is formatted correctly (checkboxes for each task) to gain progress bars
- Update the project board https://github.com/orgs/emberjs/projects/3 when the RFC enters a new stage